Openeducat provides the facility of discipline records in which all the records of the student misbehaviour are listed and the action can be taken against the student misbehaviour by either suspending the student or by taking fine from them.
Create to create a new Discipline Record of the student.
Details of Discipline Record Form
- Student :- Specify the student whose misbehaviour record is to be created.
- Course :- Course is the current course of the student, he is studying in.
- Date :- Set the date on which the particular discipline record is created.
- Created By :- Specify the name of the person who created the particular discipline record.
- Priority :- Specify the priority of the misbehaviour of the student.
- Misbehaviour Type :- Select the Misbehaviour type whether it is major or minor.
- Misbehaviour Category :- Select the misbehaviour category for that particular student.
- Action to be taken :- Set the name of the action to be taken against the student about their misbehaviour.
- Meeting Date Time :- Set the date and time for the meeting with parent of the respective misbehaved student.
- Note :- Set the note for the particular discipline record.
Action Taken about the Student Misbehaviour
- To take action against the student about their misbehaviour ,click on
Send By Email
- Click on
Send By Emailto send mail.After click on
send by email, wizard will open. Then Click on
Sendto send email.
Meeting With Parents.
After click on
Take Action, wizard will open.
Here the action to be taken is
Fine.So select the fine field from the wizard and set the amount of the fine.
If the action to be taken is
Suspend, then select the suspend field from the
Take Action wizard and set the suspension period of the student.
To see the suspended students, follow the below steps :-
Create to create a new Suspended Record of the student.