Before the Enrollment of a student an Admission Register is created for each course. All the admissions for that course falls in respective Admission Register.
- You can go to the
Createbutton to create a new Admission Register.
. Click on
Details of Admission Registers Form¶
- Name :- Provide appropriate title for the admission Register.
- Course :- Select the course from the list of courses.
- Start Date :- By default today’s date appears here.
- End Date :- By default one month later date appears here.
- Product :- Product filed can be defined to for fees. Its like a service product.
- Minimum No. of Admission :- Min no. of admissions for particular course can be specified.
- Maximum No. of Admission :- Max no. of admissions for particular course can be specified. By default it displays 30.
- Applications :- Select no of students for admission register process.
Admission Register workflow¶
- Initially Admission register flow start with draft state.
- Click on the
Confirmbutton to confirm the Admission Register.
- If you want to cancel the admission register click on the
- Click on the
Start Applicationbutton to start receiving the application from students.
- Now the Admissions can be created/selected under particular Admission Register.
- Afterward click on
Start Addmissionbutton to start admission process of student.
- After the Enrollment of students is finished click on
Donebutton.State Changed to done state.