OpenEduCat provides the facility to configure exam related details like Exam types and Exam Rooms. The goal of giving a facility to configure the exam type is,institute may take different types of exam. Better to make it configurable and let Administrators configure these details.
- Exam Type :- Using this, you can configure the types of exams.
- Exam Room :- Here you can specify the exam room details that can be used while there are exams in institute.
- Grade Configuration :- Here you can specify different grade which is used in student’s result for grade system.
Configure Exam Types¶
Create to create a new exam type.
Details of Exam Types Form¶
- Name :- Give name of the exam type.
- Code :- Specify the code of the exam type. The size of the code should not be more than 4 characters in length.
Configure Exam Rooms¶
Create to create a new exam room.
Details of Exam Rooms Form¶
- Name :- Give name of the exam room.
- Classroom :- Select hte class room from the list here that can be used for taking exams.
- Capacity :- Specify the number of persons can be seated in the classroom.
Create to create a Grade.
Details of Grade Form¶
- Minimum Percentage :- Set minimum percentage for grade system.
- Maximum Percentage :- Set maximum percentage for grade system.
- Result to display :- It includes grading value like A+ , A , B+, B based on maximum and minimum percentage.