Each institute conducts exams in their own ways. OpenEduCat provides a way to create exam session based on the course and batch.
You can go to the
Create button to create new Exam Session.
Details of Exam Sessions
- Exam Session :- Provide a name to the exam session. Exam session name should be reasonable according to the exam being held.
- Exam Session Code :- Also Provide apppropriate code to the Exam Session. It should not be more than 8 characters long.
- Start Date and End Date :- Provide the Start Date and End Date on which the exam will start and end.
- Course :- Select the Course for which the exam is to be taken.
- Batch :- Based on the selection of course, list of batch appears, select the Batch from the list for which exam is conducted.
- Exam Type :- Select exam type whether it is sessional or annual.
- Evolution Type :- Select Evolution type whether it is normal or grade.
- Venue :- Select the Room from the available list which will used for exam.
- Exam(s) :- Exam Session includes number of exams(Subject wise), these exam are shown in exam field.