OpenEduCat records the movements of all the Books in the system. Whenever any media unit is issued or retured its movement is recored in the media Movement.
Create to create a new media movement.
Details of Media Movement¶
- Media :- Select name of the media for media movement.
- Media Unit :- Select media unit for media movement.
- Media Type :- Select media type for media movement.
- Media Queue Count :- Total media requests for media.
- Invoice :- Penalty invoice reference
- Library Card :- Library Card is the card to which media unit is issued.
- Student/Faculty :- Student/Faculty specify the wheather the media unit is issued to student or faculty.
- Student :- Based on selection in Student/Faculty name of student or faculty appears.
- Issue Date and Due Date :- Issue Date and Return Date are the date during which media unit is issued and is to be returned. By default todays date appears in issue Date field.
- Actual Return Date :- Actual Return Date is the date during which media unit is returned by the holder.
- Penalty :- In case the media unit is returned late penalty is calculated by OpenEduCat based on no. of days late(Actual Return Date - Return Date).