Course Management helps you to provide the start up data of courses that will be taught in an institute. Course management includes configuration of course and batch.
- Configure Course
- Configure Batch
To configure the course, follow the below steps :-
Create to create a new Course.
Details of Course Form¶
- Name :- Name of the course. It will be displayed in whole system.
- Code :- Code of the course. Unique code for course.
- Evaluation Type :- Select evalution type of the course from the list.
- Fees Term :- Select or create a new fees term for the course from the list.
- Parent Course :- Select or create a new parent course for the course from the list.
- Maximum Unit Load :- Set Maximum unit load for whole course.
- Minimum Unit Load :- Set Minimum unit load for whole course.
- Registration Fees :- It is used to take the registration fees for the course.
- Product :- Create a product in order to take the registration fees.
- Subjects :- Select subject(s) those are included under the course.
Configuration of batch helps you to provide the start up data of batch that will be running in an institute. To configure the batch, follow the below steps :-
Create to create a new batch.
Details of Batch Form¶
- Name :- Name of the batch. It will be displayed in whole system. The maximum size of the name is 32 characters.
- Code :- Code of the batch. Unique code for batch. The size of the code should not be more than 8 characters in length.
- Start Date :- Provide start date of the batch here.
- End Date :- Provide end date of the batch here.
- Course :- One course can be taught in more than one batches. For example BOA-Sem-1 is being taught in two batches, morning batch and noon batch. Select the course from the list here for which the batch is created.