OpenEduCat is fully integrated application which provides a facility to generate the sessions . Go to menu TimeTables --> Generate Sessions. Click on Generate Sessions to open the wizard for creating the sessions.
Details of Generate Sessions
- Course :- Select the course from the list.
- Batch :- Select the batch from the list.
- Start Date :- Specify the starting date of the session.
- End Date:- Specify the ending date of the session.
Under this basic information of the timetable, you can provide the details of the timetable daywise. It consists several information.
- Day:- Select the day of the week.
- Timing:- Select the timing of the session.
- Faculty:- Select the faculty to which the session is allocated.
- Subject:- Select the subject held by faculty.
- Classroom:- Select the classroom in which session will be held.